Your Guide to Visiting During Alert Level 1
We’re excited to be in Alert Level 1! Here’s what to expect on your visit to Tauranga Crossing.
Centre Trading Hours
Our trading hours are as per normal:
- Shop 9am – 6pm daily, and until 8pm on late-night Thursdays
- Eat 9am – 7pm at The Garden Eatery food court, and from 11am – 8pm in The Observatory (Tauriko Pub Co. until late)
You’ll find our Ministry of Health QR code:
- At each entrance to the mall
- At our Information Desk on the upper level of the mall
- Outside, on the wall beside The Millhouse
- Outside, on the wall beside Looksharp
The Play Park and The Garden Playground are open!
The Play Park and The Garden Playground are open again! There’s a good chance you might encounter us cleaning while you visit one of these areas as we continue to maintain a high standard of cleanliness. We thank you for your patience during this time.
Justice of the Peace Service
This free community service is available from 10am – 12pm every Saturday at the Information Desk in the mall- with a slight change! To save you queueing we’ll take your phone number and give you a call when you’re up next, so you can get a few things done before your appointment or enjoy a coffee while you wait.
The safety screen at our Information Desk will be sticking around for a while yet. Hearing you will be a little harder, so thanks in advance for your patience!
Equipment such as strollers and wheelchairs are available. As always, we will continue to sanitise each item before use.
Tauranga Crossing is a privately New Zealand owned shopping centre. On behalf of everyone that works here, thank you for your continued support.
GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION
At Tauranga Crossing, people are at the heart of everything that we do and we aim to provide everyone with a safe and enjoyable experience.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you a safe environment. You may have already noticed hand sanitiser, enhanced hygiene signage and our cleaners working extra hard throughout the centre using antimicrobial cleaning products.
We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Please ask one of our security team for assistance if you or others feel unwell while visiting the centre, they are trained to help.
We appreciate your co-operation and thank you for your continued support during this time.