TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The promoter is Tauranga Crossing, located at 2 Taurikura Drive, Tauriko 3110, Tauranga.
2. The Promotional Period commences Thursday 10 October 2019 at 9:00am NZDT. The promotion ends Monday 28 October 2019 at 6.00pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants can obtain a unique code via the following ways:
- Spend $50 at Tauranga Crossing fashion stores within the promotion period then present their receipt at the Information Desk to receive a unique code.
- ‘Like’ Tauranga Crossing on Facebook then private message the page with the word ‘SPRING’ to receive a unique code via Facebook Messenger.
- Be a member of the Tauranga Crossing VIP Club as at Thursday 10 October to receive a unique code via email.
- Receive a unique code flyer in their letter box on Monday 14 October. Note: letter boxes with ‘no circular signs’ will not receive a flyer.
4. The entrant must then take their code/s to the iPad located at the Tauranga Crossing Information Desk and enter it to find out if they are a winner.
5. If they are a winner, the entrant is required to show the winning code at the Tauranga Crossing Information Desk to receive the gift card specified on the iPad.
6. There is a total of 1,125 Tauranga Crossing Gift Cards to be won in denominations: $10, $20, $50, $100
7. All entrants will also have the opportunity to enter the Grand Prize draw to win a $1,000 Tauranga Crossing Gift Card.
8. Entrants must fill in all aspects of the entry form correctly to go in the Grand Prize draw.
9. By entering the competition and supplying their email address, entrants agree to join the Tauranga Crossing VIP Club.
10. The Grand Prize draw will take place at 10.00am Tuesday 29 October by Tauranga Crossing Centre Management.
11. The winner of the Grand Prize will be contacted by phone or email, no later than 5.30pm on the day of the prize draw.
12. Gift Cards are not redeemable, refundable or transferable for cash. The promoter will not be liable for any Gift Cards that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
13. Entrants acknowledge that the promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to use the entrant’s names and photographs for publicity purposes.
14. The promoter, Tauranga Crossing management and staff, retailers, contractors, their immediate families and associated agencies of the promoter are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
Our standard Terms and Conditions also apply, view these at: www.taurangacrossing.co.nz/standard-terms-and-conditions