Spend and Win Lolly Scramble – Terms & Conditions
Spend and Win – Lolly Scramble 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Tauranga Crossing, located at 2 Taurikura Drive, Tauriko 3110, Tauranga.
- The Promotional Period commences Monday 14 August 2023 at 9:00am NZDT. The promotion ends Friday 8 September 2023 at 6.00pm.
- To enter the Promotion, the customer can:
- Make a purchase at any Tauranga Crossing store (excluding banks and EVES Realty) within the promotional period then present their receipt at the promotion site to have a turn at spinning the wheel on the gumball machine. One game play per person per day.
- The customer must fill in an entry form and agree to our Terms and Conditions in order to play the game.
- The gumball machine will present a ball. If the ball is yellow, the customer is an instant winner.
- If they are an instant winner, the customer is required to show the ball to the promotional staff to receive instructions to collect the prize.
- There is a total of $25,000 in prizes to be won. There are three prize tiers:
- Prize tier 1 is for:
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro 256GB
- Microsoft 13.5″ Surface Laptop 5 Intel Core i5-1235U 8GB RAM 512GB SSD – Sandstone
- Samsung 50” The Frame 6 2022 QLED Smart TV
- Breville the Barista Touch Impress
- Prize tier 2 is for:
- Sp0017 01l 0 Shiny Black Roviex Mirror
- Screaming Hand Mid 7.80″ Complete Skateboard
- $300 Merchant 1948 voucher
- Beauty pack: $100 Vivo voucher, $60 Professionail voucher, $100 Enjoy Massage voucher, $100 The Cosmetic Clinic voucher
- Nere suitcase set: Stori 65cm Suitcase and Stori 55cm Suitcase
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones – Matte Black
- Nintendo Switch Neon Console
- $300 Michael Hill voucher
- $300 Cosmetic clinic voucher
- $150 Event cinema movie money
- $300 Warehouse voucher
- SHOKZ OpenRun PRO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – Black
- $300 Pak n Save voucher
- $300 Tauranga Crossing gift card
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, KSM160
- $200 The Clean voucher
- Prize tier 3 is for:
- a $50 Tauranga Crossing gift card.
- Gift cards are not redeemable, refundable or transferable for cash. The promoter will not be liable for any gift cards that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- Entrants acknowledge that the promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to use the entrant’s names and photographs for publicity purposes.
- The promoter, Tauranga Crossing management and staff, retailers, contractors, their immediate families, and associated agencies of the promoter are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
Our standard Terms and Conditions also apply, view these at: www.taurangacrossing.co.nz/standard-terms-and-conditions.