Win a Car Promotion – Terms & Conditions
Competitions and Promotions – General Terms and Conditions
2023 WIN A CAR PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
- The Promoter is Tauranga Crossing, located at 2 Taurikura Drive, Tauriko 3110, Tauranga.
- By entering this Promotion, you accept these terms as amended from time to time.
How to enter
- The Promotion commences on 19 October 2023 at 9:00am NZDT and ends 27 December 2023 at 6.00pm (the “Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of a Tauranga Crossing Store, the Promoter, Farmer Auto Village, or a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such employee; and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, you must, during the Promotion Period:
- make a purchase or a number of purchases at any Tauranga Crossing store or combination of Tauranga Crossing stores (excluding Pak N Save, banks, Travelex and EVES Realty) with a combined total value of $100 or more; and
- present the receipt(s) relating to these purchase(s) at the Tauranga Crossing information desk to receive a unique code. Receipts will not be accepted if they are, or appear to be, stolen, forged, mutilated, or tampered with; and
- enter the draw by completing the online form on the Promotor’s website or completing a physical entry form and depositing it into the physical box at the Tauranga Crossing information desk, using the unique code; and
- be a member of the Tauranga Crossing VIP Club and Farmer Auto Village customer database.
- One (1) entry is permitted for each $100 worth of purchases. There are no restrictions as to the number of entries you may have to this Promotion, however each entry must use different receipts and be validated at the information desk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity and eligibility of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms.
- All entrants go in the draw to win one (1) MG Motor MG3 Auto Core worth RRP $24,990 plus on road costs valued at $1,050 and clean car fee value at $2,000, Wheel package and custom decals valued at $750 (“Prize”).
- There is a total of three (3) Prizes to be won.
- The Prize does not include any other accessories or fees other than those specified at clause 8 of these terms.
- Each winner must supply the Promotor with a valid New Zealand driver licence or valid passport to win the prize and enable the Promotor or Farmer Auto Village (“Prize Sponsor”) to register the Prize in the winner’s name.
- Insurance of the Prize needs to be arranged by the winner prior to using the vehicle.
- The Prize Sponsor will provide the Prize with a standard new vehicle warranty which gives the owner comprehensive protection against manufacturing or assembly defects for 5 years/100,000km plus 5 years roadside assistance.
- The three winners of the Prizes will each be determined by a prize draw. The prize draws will take place at Tauranga Crossing by Tauranga Crossing Centre Management on the following dates:
- 30th November 2023
- 14th December 2023
- 27th December 2023
- Subject to clause 16, the winner for each prize draw will be the person whose name is on the first valid entry drawn.
- A person cannot win more than one Prize. If a person who has already won a Prize is then drawn as a winner in a later prize draw, their entry will be disregarded and the Promotor will redraw the Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entry that is misdirected, lost, or damaged.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email, no later than 5.30pm on the day of the relevant prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after four attempts by 5.00pm the following day using the contact details provided by the entrant.
- Winners acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to use the entrant’s names and photographs for promotional, advertising or publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the draw mechanic, due to any circumstances at the time.
Receiving a Prize
- Prior to receiving the Prize and being declared a winner, the entrant may be required to show proof of identity and to sign a declaration of eligibility and participation agreement that accepts the terms relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize and releasing the Promoter, Prize Sponsor and related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize. If a winner cannot comply with this clause 22, the Promotor may redraw the Prize and award it to someone else.
- The Promotor and the winner will arrange for handover of the Prize. All risk and liability related to the Prize will pass to the winner when the winner is given possession of the Prize. Legal title to the Prize will pass to the winner in accordance with the Prize Sponsor’s terms of sale and purchase. Neither the Promotor nor the Prize Sponsor will have any responsibility regarding the Prize once possession has passed to the winner, including in connection with any injury or damage cause by the winner’s negligence.
- The Promoter’s decision on any matter in connection with the Promotion or the Prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the advertised prize can’t be provided, the Promotor may substitute it for an alternative prize of the same value.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) and the Prize Sponsor exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity through a technical fault in the running of the Promotion and any other loss of opportunity generally), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or the Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any acts or omissions of the Prize Sponsor or any other third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel the promotion and to amend these terms at any time.
- The Promotor’s standard Terms and Conditions also apply to this Promotion, view these at: taurangacrossing.co.nz/standard-terms-and-conditions. To the extent those standard terms conflict with anything in these specific terms and conditions, the terms in these specific terms and conditions will prevail.