Glow in the dark mini golf
Please note that this activity has been booked out and we are no longer able to open any more sessions.
Glow for gold at our glow in the dark Under The Sea Mini Golf!
You are shore to have a good time these school holidays from Monday 4 October – Friday 15 October! Have fun and sea if you can get a hole in one! Plus, don’t forget to grab a free glow in the dark accessory before starting your game and take a picture on the podium at the end.
This activity is free and open to all ages and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete! Bookings are essential so secure your spot on the course by booking your session below. Please note that there is a maximum of 4 players per group.
We require you to sign in with the QR code or book placed at beginning of the course and to wear a face covering for the entirety of the game.
You’ll find us on the lower level of the mall beside Maher Shoes!
SEA YOU THERE!
If you are unable to choose a date or time this means that it has been booked out.
Please note that the first booking on Monday 4 October at 9am will be filmed for social content to be displayed on Tauranga Crossing platforms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – MINI GOLF
- This is a FREE activity.
- Open to all ages.
- Children under 12 need a caregiver present.
- Activity begins on Monday 4 October and concludes on Friday 15 October.
- Bookings are essential
- Sessions will run every 10 minutes.
- Players above 12 years of age are required to wear a face covering.
- Players are required to sign in via the QR code or book before entering the course.
- Respect other players on the course.
- There is a maximum of four individuals per group.
- 7 strokes maximum per hole.
- Do not swing putter above the knee.
- No food or drink on the course.
- Play each hole in turn.
- No dirty shoes or high heels on the course.
- Ball out of bounds = 1 stroke penalty. Replace ball as point of exit.
- Players can use a club head’s width from a barrier or wall to place the ball.